'Where do you reside?'
Originally from San Francisco, I made the move to Portland, Oregon in 2012. I'm in love with this place – the lush greenness of its streets – its cozy proximity to rivers and forests and a not-too-far coastline that takes my breath away. Bonus – the generous precipitation has turned me into a 'pluviophile'...a lover of rain.
'What equipment are you using?'
I'm a loyal Canon gal – have been for more than a decade. I use only L-series prime lenses...always 'wide open'. My collection:
• Bodies: two 5d Markiii, one 5D Markii & one 5D
• Lenses: 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.2, 85mm f1.2, 100mm macro f2.8, 135mm f2.0
'Are you open to travel?'
Absolutely – YES. While the past year and a bit has found me unusually grounded as I focus on my book, I've the heart of a wanderer. If you have a project that you'd like to collaborate on that would require travel, please do get in touch. I generally require a travel stipend in addition to my regular rates.
'Are you available to shoot weddings?'
While they're not my primary focus, I still accept a limited number of wedding commissions. I'll admit that I'm more inclined to say yes to casual affairs than extravagant I-Dos, yet will consider just about anything if the couple seems genuinely in love. Planning your big day and think I might be yer gal? Shoot me an email!
And, for the all important question – 'Can I afford you?' – a clear breakdown of my rate structure:
• Portrait Sessions (read family/babies/kids) – $575 for a 1 hour/1 location shoot, including all post-production and a guarantee of 20-25 strong images delivered via DropBox, in both high and low resolution Jpeg
• Promo Photo Sessions (album covers, headshots, etc.) – $950 for 2 hours/up to 3 locations, all post and 40-50 images
• If you require more than 2 hours, each additional hour is $425, adding 20-25 images to your total image delivery
• For anything over 5 hours (up to 9 hours) my day rate is $2000, including all post-production and delivery of all shots deemed high enough quality by both you and I (generally several hundred – a mini promotional library for you to use however you please.)
• Brand Cohesion begins at $3975 for a minimum 2 days of still photography, with videography available as an add-on.
• Wedding Photography begins at $5000, including an engagement portrait session, all post-production, a web-based slideshow and delivery (via DropBox) of all shots deemed high enough quality (several hundred), in both high and low resolution Jpeg. *I do not release RAW files...ever.
• Videography rates vary, depending on the complexity of your needs. While I'm capable of handling both the filming and post-production, I generally suggest video-editing be outsourced to another artist. For all video inquiries, please email your project details – with as much specificity as you are able – including location, timeline and budget.